Working knowledge of Bladed software or similiar experience.
BL-02 Advanced Bladed software training
This course offer a deeper insight into turbine modelling and can provide detailed guidance on implementing the more advanced features available within Bladed. The training program is custom designed to match individual requirements.
Advanced training courses are delivered by highly experienced engineers at a location of your choice.
Training programmes can be put together by selecting from the list of advanced topics below. Alternatively, if your training needs are not represented by the topics in this list, we are happy to devise a unique training programme to match your personal requirements.
- Advanced Aerodynamics
- Advanced drivetrain modelling
- Advanced Post-processing techniques
- Advanced structural modelling
- Electrical modelling
- Interfacing with Bladed - simple dll design
- Jacket Structure Code Checking
- Linear Analysis, Campbell Diagrams and Bladed in State Space
- Multibody modelling
- Non-linear Multipart blade modelling
- Offshore Support Structures
- Offshore Wind/Wave climateSite Specific Load Calculations
- Site Specific Load Calculations
- Seismic Load Calculations
- Teetered Turbines
- Seismic loading
Engineers who are already working with Bladed software or have similar experience.
We see this course as an essential instrument to get the best performance from Bladed. Instructors with a high degree of knowledge, very comprehensive content, and a friendly atmosphere was a great combination for a good training.”
- INVAP S.E.