With DNV GL certification you profit from our broad maritime expertise and experience: we are authorised to certify protective diving equipment of all kinds for professional, military or leisure use.
In cases where no standard can be applied, we develop customised test procedures according to Annex II of the EC Directive 89/686/EC. This enables you to also get innovative PPE certified.
Our experts not only conduct regular product audits for quality-controlled manufacturing, they are also partners to several authorities and contribute to the development of standards.
All this makes us the ideal choice to certify your PPE according to the relevant harmonised EU standards:
- EN 250 (air diving apparatus, SCUBA)
- EN 13949 (diving apparatus for use with nitrox and oxygen)
- EN 14143 (rebreather)
- EN 15333 (diving apparatus supplied via umbilicals)
- EN 1809 (buoyancy compensators)
- EN 12628 (combined buoyancy and rescue devices)
- EN 12402 (buoyancy aids, life jackets)
- EN 14225 (diving suits)
- EN 15027 (immersion suits)
This certification forms the basis for CE-marking of your products.
Choose DNV GL to ensure the success of your PPE within the EU:
- Dedicated specialists are at hand for best individual support
- A smart and speedy processes leading to your CE-marking
- Expert guidance in evaluating innovative technical solutions
- The excellent worldwide reputation of DNV GL